All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOptimization is a rich and thriving mathematical discipline, and the underlying theory of current computational optimization techniques grows ever more sophisticated. This book aims to provide a concise, accessible account of convex analysis and its applications and extensions, for a broad audience. Each section concludes with an often extensive set of optional exercises. This new edition adds material on semismooth optimization, as well as several new proofs.
- Author(s)Adrian S. Lewis,Jonathan M. Borwein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.