All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this self-contained geometry text, the author describes the main results of convex surface theory, providing all definitions and precise theorems. The first half focuses on extrinsic geometry and applications of the Brunn-Minkowski theory. The second part examines intrinsic geometry and the realization of intrinsic metrics. 1958 edition.
- Author(s)Herbert Busemann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width149 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.