CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme is the new quality standard for residential conveyancers. Accreditation under the scheme will provide assurance to lenders, insurers, consumers and clients. The Conveyancing Quality Scheme Toolkit contains the core practice management standards that will help firms to become CQS accredited. The core practice management standards cover: - risk management - financial management - supervision and operational risk management - client care - file and case management. The toolkit contains template policies and documents, all of which are provided on the book's accompanying free CD-ROM, enabling you to customise them as needed. The scheme is already supported by the Building Societies Association, the Association of British Insurers and the Council of Mortgage Lenders. If a practice has achieved the Lexcel standard, it will have already satisfied the implementation of the core practice management standards.
- Author(s)The Law Society
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
- Out-of-print date11/04/2012
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.