Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho's home for dinner? What shall we cook? What do we need to buy? And don't forget the washing-up! Helping with real tasks is a natural progression from pretend play, and is a crucial stage in a child's development. Achieving a shared goal encourages a sense of responsibility, and develops many skills useful in later life. Simple conversational text and lively illustrations are carefully designed to encourage further dialogue between reader and child.
- PrizesJoint winner for Practical Pre-School Silver Award 2009.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleHelping Hands
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Birkett
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.