All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith sections on vegetables, spices, herbs, berries, fruit, meat, fish,seafood, eggs and seasonal baking, this is the ultimate guide to Scandinavian cooking. It includes 100 essential ingredients and 300recipes selected by Camilla Plum, an authority on the distinctive produce of Scandinavia, and book celebrates the varied cooking methods used to make the most of Nordic ingredients, from salting and jamming to eating fresh from the wild. From crayfish to lingonberries, by way of venison and rye bread, the information and recipes in this book give you a fascinating insight into theScandinavian kitchen and offers a truly fascinating insight into the food culture and philosophy of Northern Europe.
- Author BiographyCamilla Plum lives on a farm called Fuglebjerggaard, north of Copenhagen. It is a diverse organic farm and gardens, with all the produce being sold through the farm shop. Camilla not only manages the kitchen, the shop and the gardens, she also writes cookbooks and articles for magazines and newspapers and has appeared on her own TV programme in Denmark.
- Author(s)Camilla Plum
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.17New
- AU $30.18New
- AU $14.66New
- AU $34.02New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.34Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.02
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.