Cook it Slow: Casseroles, Stews, Curries, Pot Roasts and Puddings by Australian Women's Weekly (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $24.64+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlow gentle cooking has increased in popularity over the last few years, especially since the return from the 1960s of the slow cooker kitchen appliance. This book includes recipes for the slow cooker, plus the more traditional methods of cooking in the oven and on the stove top. To make this large book easy to use, we've divided it into three parts, each covering the three slow-cook methods, plus suggested accompaniments and a few desserts. We've covered weeknights when time is short, freezer-friendly recipes for the more organised people and recipes that are just right for that special occasion.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world. So what's the secret? It's the world famous special Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPES RANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(R) for guaranteed results. And finally, the RECIPES Each recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. It's not complicated and the recipes work - every time.
- Author(s)Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Out-of-print date23/10/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1955 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.