All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Problem: Harry and Horsie want cookies, but the jar is way out of reach. The Solution: Build CookieBot--the most amazing cookie-grabbing robot ever! What could go wrong? Illustrations.
- Author BiographyKatie Van Camp is a former dancer who, at the age of eighteen, moved to Shanghai, China, to open a ballet school and teach kindergarten. A few years later she headed to New York to work as an au pair for a little boy named Harry (and his best friend, Horsie), who inspired her to write both Cookiebot! and her first picture book, Harry and Horsie. Katie is now back in Asia, writing and teaching. She currently calls Tokyo home. Lincoln Agnew once tried to build his own robot out of a plastic bucket, a broken microwave, and technology, but sadly its abilities were limited to catching fire. Years later, after giving up on world domination, he attended the Alberta College of Art and Design, where he obtained degrees in both illustration and photography. Lincoln made his debut as a picture book illustrator with Harry and Horsie, for which he won the 2009 Society of Illustrators The Original Art Founder's Award as well as the Marion Vannett Ridgway Award. He is currently rebuilding that robot.
- Author(s)Katie Van Camp
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleHarry and Horsie Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalzer and Bray
- Content NoteFull Colour Illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width241 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lincoln Agnew
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
- AU $8.50Trending at AU $14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.