All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when cuisine blends with haute couture. Can you describe an item of clothing in terms of its flavor, its odor? Or the taste of a fabric, that desire which makes your mouth water? Sampling a dish of the latest creative cuisine, can you be surprised by its fanciful texture, enchanted by its masterly form? In short, can the language of the contemporary world, so accustomed to collusions, mixtures, contrasts and allusions, come up with new recipes that bring together two such apparently incompatible worlds as designer clothing and signature cuisine? Let's try to combine, for once, fashion and food in their most up-to-date interpretations. The collection of haute couture dishes invented by Matias Perdomo, one of the most inventive of the latest generation of chefs, holds a dialogue with the creations of a dozen contemporary designers. Ennio Capasa, Angela Missoni, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Dean and Dan Caten, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Anna Molinari, Donatella Versace, Marni, Dolce and Gabbana, and Antonio Marras have given Matias the cues for his unexpected creations.
- Author BiographyGisella Borioli has a background in journalism and has been fashion editor for some major magazines, such as Vogue Italia, L'Uomo Vogue and Lei/Glamour, as well as a famous columnist. Matias Perdomo is head chef at the Milanese restaurant Al Pont de Ferr. Giovanni Gastel has worked with Vogue Italia, Mondo Uomo and Donna, he has contributed to prestigious fashion magazines in Italy and abroad.
- Author(s)Gisella Borioli,Matias Perdomo
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note197 Colour
- Weight1179 g
- Width241 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.