Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook guides readers from the field to the table, offering helpful tips on how to best preserve and prepare waterfowl, wild turkey and upland birds. Game birds offer fun shooting and are a pleasure to eat, but optimizing flavor begins with proper field care, ageing and the right recipe. From veteran to vice everyone can find success in this cookbook. The time-tested, creative recipes found within these pages feature minimal ingredients with easy-to-follow instructions. The dual contributions of Scott & Tiffany Haugen will inspire and motivate hunters and cooks to get the most out of their game birds.
- Author(s)Scott Haugen,Tiffany Haugen
- PublisherHaugen Enterprises
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaugen Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width160 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.44Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.