All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionCooking Journal: Recipe Book for Kids is the perfect text for any parent that has a child that is interested in experimenting with recipes. This journal gives the children the opportunity to make a te of any recipes that they may come across that they like or to make a te of recipes that they have modified. It can even be used by an individual that wants to create great recipes that kids can use.
- Author BiographyChase McDaniel remembered being in the kitchen with his mother and having fun helping her to prepare tantalizing meals using various recipes. He also remembered that he particularly enjoyed the moments when his mother would allow him to prepare his own version of recipes and he would always have to make a note of it on paper that he may misplace at some point. It was then that he made the vow to create a book that could be used to create recipes. It would be a blank slate that could be used to create menus. It is a must have for any individual that has a flair for creating great kid recipes. Chase put a lot of research in before he created this journal as he wanted it to be as perfect as possible.
- Author(s)Chase McDaniel
- PublisherCooking Genius
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCooking Genius
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width173 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.