All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlate food in front of a child - feed him for a day. Teach a child to cook - feed him for a lifetime. Fun recipes for the beginner Chef. Kitchen Boot Camp offers condensed basic kitchen instructions. Fast Food Picks, Move That Body, Skinny Down Those Recipes, &, Calorie Planner provide information regarding food choices, portion control, exercise, and, controlling calories in foods. Although the core audience for this book is Tweens and Teens, College Students with minimal cooking space available, Retired Seniors wishing to preserve self-sufficiency, and, busy families on the go all will find this book to be of value. This Cookbook provides a stepping stone for beginner Cooks to learn about selecting and preparing foods and its quick fix meals benefit busy lifestyles.
- Author BiographyLibbie B. is a Tween/Teen All-Around Athlete who enjoys a variety of sports. She also loves to cook! She compares cooking to any sport where practice equals success. DS Watkins is a dietary professional who has spent years working in the field of nutrition.
- Author(s)Libbie B
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.87Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.