All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStories and advice for creating a business out of the food you love. Do you have a passion for delicious food and want to create your own business out of it, but have idea where to start? Cooking Up a Business is essential reading for aspiring entrepreneurs and gives you a real-world, up-close-and-personal preview of the exciting journey. Through profiles and interviews with nationally kwn food entrepreneurs from Popchips, Vosges Haut-Chocolat, Hint Water, Mary s Gone Crackers, Love Grown Foods, Kopali Organics, Tasty, Evol, Justin s Nut Butters, Cameron Hughes Wine, and more, you will gain applicable, practical guidance that teaches you how to succeed today: How to create a national brand with connections or experience The secret to getting meetings with grocery store buyers The number one thing you need to kw about food safety regulations Why a grassroots budget might actually help you succeed Specific advice for gluten-free, organic, wine, and beverage companies What every entrepreneur wishes someone had told them at the beginning Why doing what you love is always a good idea
- Author BiographyA former food editor at O, the Oprah Magazine and Reader s Digest, Rachel Hofstetter is now founder in chief at guesterly magazine. She received a degree in economics from Miami University and lives in New York City with her husband, Lorne.
- Author(s)Rachel Hofstetter
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.