Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy eating is a key aspect of maintaining and improving thyroid function. Thyroid dysfunction can lead to abrmal levels of weight gain, general fatigue, sleeping disorders, anxiety, depression, allergies, skin diseases, pains and gastrointestinal problems. Each of the meals featured in Cooking Well: Thyroid Health can be made in 30 minutes or less, with most featuring five ingredients or less. In addition, shopping lists, menus and cooking tips help home cooks make meals more efficiently.
- Author BiographyChef Marie-Annick Courtier is a native of Paris, France, where she learned about gourmet foods and wines in the French tradition. Chef Marie holds a Culinary Arts Degree, has worked with many world-renowned chefs, and runs her own personal chef service. A Certified Fitness Nutritionist and Professional Food Manager, she also teaches cooking and created the new Certified Personal Fitness Chef Program. Chef Marie lives in Orange County, California.
- Author(s)Marie-Annick Courtier
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ridinglikeitsst...10 Nov, 2012by
This was definitely a waste of money.
Had I looked at this book prior to purchasing I would not have bought it. Very basic recipes, most of the Hypo recipes are based on seafood because it's a good source of Iodine, not suitable for vegetarians at all as there are virtually no veg recipes, and if you don't want to eat fish everday... Glancing at the Hyper recipes it was much the same, but I'm Hypo so I didn't take a lot of notice. The only real claim to Hypo support seems to be Iodine rich foods, and by doing this the book fails, after all anyone can find out that Iodine rich foods are good for your thyoid with 1 minute spent on the internet, and what's the go for Iodine rich food but seafood. I expected to find recipes using a variety of foods that are good for Thyroid support whilst avoiding those foods which block your Thyroid from producing hormones but that's exactly not what I found. In short save your money you can easily get these recipes anywhere, they do very little to support your Thyroid other than add Iodine which many will already take as a supplement in kelp form. To all the Hypers out there I would suggest you search elsewhere as my brief view of the Hyper recipes was just everyday food with little to help control your Thyroid. This was definitely a waste of money.Read full review
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.66