All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAncient grains made modern and delicious! Rich in fiber and antioxidants, ancient grains like quia, chia, amaranth, and kaniwa are kwn for their nutritional value. In Cooking with Ancient Grains, you'll discover just how wholesome and tasty these grains are with 75 recipes by award-winning author Maria Baez Kijac. From breakfast and dinner to snacks and desserts, each delicious dish t only provides important nutrients and proteins, but also keeps you feeling full throughout the day. Best of all, you'll never feel trapped in the kitchen with these simple recipes, such as:* Palachinkes with Amaranth Flour* Dates Stuffed with Gorgonzola, Walnuts, and Kaniwa* Quia, Black Rice, and Smoked Salmon Salad* Mushroom and Watercress Soup with Amaranth* Quia Macaroni and Broccoli Gratinee* Mango Parfait with Chia Seeds Complete with step-by-step instructions and beautiful photographs, Cooking with Ancient Grains will help you harness all of the goodness that quia, amaranth, chia, and kaniwa have to offer.
- Author BiographyMaria Baez Kijac is a food writer, historian, and the author of The South American Table. Her cookbook was named best Latin American cookbook in the world by the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards and one of the 100 best cookbooks published in the last 25 years by Cooking Light magazine. She has worked as a food columnist for Vista Magazine, a kitchen director for the for the PBS series American Family Kitchen, and a culinary teacher at Kendall College.
- Author(s)Maria Baezx Kijac
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.