All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOldest kwn cookbook in existence offers readers a clear picture of what foods Romans ate and how they prepared them. Actual recipes - from fig fed pork and salt fish balls in wine sauce to pumpkin Alexander style, nut custard turvers, and rose pie. 49 illustrations.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/1978
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note49ill.
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.