All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features over 50 nutritious, delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes kids will love. You can give your baby a healthy start in life, step by step in 350 photographs. This book deals with first foods for your baby from 6 to 12 months, with expert advice and over 50 simple-to-follow, urishing recipes for purees and first solid meals. It includes authoritative advice on topics such as equipment; hygiene and food preparation; when to begin weaning; batch cooking; nutrition; fussy eating; going vegetarian, and much more. Because a baby's needs change so quickly, the book is divided into five sections: early weaning; babies aged around six to six-and-a-half months; seven to nine months; nine months to one year; and into toddlerhood. All your questions answered: a one-stop problem-solver, with invaluable hints, tips and guidelines. This invaluable manual is specifically designed to see parents through every stage of their baby's development and changing feeding and dietary needs with confidence and assurance. Clear, authoritative nutritional advice from a leading childcare writer is augmented by hints, tips and features covering perennial concerns such as weaning, feeding frequency and fussy eating. The core of the book consists of more than 50 simple-to-follow recipes for purees and first solid meals. The recipes in each section reflect the growing repertoire of appropriate foods, and are developed to create a well-balanced diet, full of variety and inspiration, in a reassuring way every new parent will appreciate.
- Author BiographySara Lewis is a freelance food writer, home economist and a mother. She writes regular cooking features for leading food and parentcraft magazines, was the Cookery Editor of Practical Parenting magazine, and is the author of several cookbooks, including Practical Parenting: Weaning. She has combined her first-hand experience of feeding her own children with her professional training to produce this invaluable volume.
- Author(s)Sara Lewis
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 350 photographs
- Weight517 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.