Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionCooking can be a daunting prospect, but this invaluable little cookbook will help the newest and the rustiest get to grips with whipping up tasty, impressive meals in time. The extensive front section provides advice and information on essentials tools, basic equipment, culinary terms, useful conversions, store cupboard essentials, hygiene, nutrition, cooking eggs, rice, pasta, herbs and spices, meat, poultry, fish and vegetables. Each recipe has clear and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions by photography that illustrates certain techniques. Choose from over 180 recipes, from Salmon Fish Cakes to Courgette & Tarragon Tortilla.
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleQuick & Easy, Proven Recipes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note770 colour illustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.