All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a busy new mum, Amanda Voisey was struggling to juggle life and cook for her family. It wasn't as if she didn't kw how to cook - she'd started her first job in the food industry at 14, and gone on to own her own cafe - but feeding a baby and a family was a whole new ball game. She decided to create a Facebook page so that she and other mums in the same position could share quick dinner ideas. It was so instantly popular it led to a blog. Today, her 'Cooking for Busy Mums' Facebook page has over 615,000 fans, and her website, www.cookingforbusymums.com, has an average 250,000 page views a month. In this book, Amanda shares her most popular, most delicious and quickest recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner that will make feeding your family a whole lot easier. Alongside, she includes valuable information on nutrition for kids, how to cope with fussy eaters, how to save money at the supermarket and great, simple ideas of packing a school lunch box. Cooking for Busy Mums will show you just why Amanda has such a huge online following, and will make your busy life just a little bit less stressful.
- Author BiographyAmanda Voisey began her blog, Cooking for Busy Mums, after her first son was born in February of 2010. Following his birth, she quickly realised that the meals that she and her husband had become accustomed to were a thing of the past. Meals would have to be quick, simple and cost-effective to ensure that dinner time was as hassle free as possible. She created Cooking for Busy Mums (www.cookingforbusymums.com) as a way to share her recipes with fellow busy mums and to create a collaborative community 'where we all can help each other' with recipes that are tried and tested, as opposed to being 'googled.' Voisey has had a passion for cooking from a very early age; her first jobs were in food and she has always had a dream of owning a cafe...
- Author(s)Amanda Voisey
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.23New
- AU $14.76New
- AU $23.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.51
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $30.46
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.01
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $36.30
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.