All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes over 100 recipes, plus time-saving planning tips and sanity-saving suggestions. Serve terrific food confidently and calmly, and wow your crowd! Panicky about cooking for a casual church dinner, a posh graduation party, or a holiday feast for 50? With terrific recipes plus tips for everything from planning menus to preparation and presentation, you can serve a hungry crowd without getting all steamed up about it. You'll quickly grasp the basics you need to kw to cook like an experienced pro. Discover how to: serve great dishes, from appetizers through desserts; determine food quantities when cooking for groups; handle food safely; and, add ambience with easy decorations.
- Author BiographyDawn Simmons is a professional caterer and teaches online catering courses. Curt Simmons is the author of more than 50 books, including iPhoto For Dummies.
- Author(s)Curt Simmons,Dawn Simmons
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.