All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes over 100 recipes, plus time-saving planning tips and sanity-saving suggestions. Serve terrific food confidently and calmly, and wow your crowd! Panicky about cooking for a casual church dinner, a posh graduation party, or a holiday feast for 50? With terrific recipes plus tips for everything from planning menus to preparation and presentation, you can serve a hungry crowd without getting all steamed up about it. You'll quickly grasp the basics you need to kw to cook like an experienced pro. Discover how to: serve great dishes, from appetizers through desserts; determine food quantities when cooking for groups; handle food safely; and, add ambience with easy decorations.
- Author BiographyDawn Simmons is a professional caterer and teaches online catering courses. Curt Simmons is the author of more than 50 books, including iPhoto For Dummies.
- Author(s)Curt Simmons,Dawn Simmons
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.