All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sourcebook of 300 contemporary, healthful recipes and references that balances common sense with uncommon ideas. Includes nutrient breakdowns for all recipes, alternative instructions for microwave, food processors and other time-saving equipment as well as realistic food costs for a wide range of operations and budgets. The reference section contains a brief course on cooking techniques, conversion charts, equipment capacities, cooking times, recipe reduction and expansion tables and both U.S. and metric measurements.
- Author(s)Chet Holden
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/1993
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1344 g
- Width209 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.