All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCooking for One Cookbook for Beginners 2nd Edition: The Ultimate Recipe Cookbook for Cooking for One!COOKING FOR ONE? NEED A RECIPE JUST FOR YOURSELF? IN A HURRY AND WANT SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT? ALL THE ANSWERS WITH ONE CLICK!You got this book for a reason: you are tired of microwave TV dinners, canned food and unhealthy takeouts. You want to enjoy fast, delicious, cheap and healthy meals that will make eating alone a worthwhile experience. Well, good news, for this book will guide you through the journey of healthier eating!From w on, your kitchen will be your best friend. If there is something about your kitchen that you don't like (such as the paint on the walls) then go ahead and change it. You will be spending a bit more time in this part of your home so why t make it a fun experience every time.One big advantage of cooking for one is that dish washing won't be such a chore. All you will ever need is one pair of cutlery, one bowl, one plate, one cup and one glass. And just because you're cooking for one does t make it a rush all of the time. Dedicate a table and a chair to be your dining area, spread an attractive tablecloth over it and place a vase with some fresh cut flowers in it. Create a playlist to serve as your background music while you are eating to set the right ambiance. Hang a lantern over a light bulb to set the mood for eating at home.The dining experience aside, you will want to have the sharpest equipment at hand in your kitchen in order to prepare your meals.Topics Covered...
- Important Cooking for One Tips
- Fast and Easy Breakfast Recipes
- Lunchbox-Ready Lunch Recipes
- Classic and Delectable Dinner Recipes
- Scrumptious and Healthy Snack and Dessert Recipes
- Much, much more!
- Author(s)Claire Daniels
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $38.26Trending at AU $40.81
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.23
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.66
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.32
- AU $25.96Trending at AU $32.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.