All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to give your toddler the best health and vitality? This title features over 70 recipes for your child's everyday eating, illustrated in more than 300 photographs, from fish cakes, pies and stews to pasta, chicken, desserts, special treats and party food. It includes authoritative advice on topics such as eating together as a family, providing a balanced and varied diet, healthy snacks, fussy eating, and much more. It provides expert reliable nutritional information - helping you to choose the right foods in the right quantities for maximum health and energy. This book is specifically designed to help parents through their child's feeding and dietary needs with confidence and assurance. It is packed with stimulating, tempting step-by-step recipes that are guaranteed to solve food rejection problems and encourage eating habits that will stand them in good stead through to adulthood. The book is divided into sections, with ideas for lunchtime meals, vegetarian dishes, quick teas, bread and toast snacks, simple puddings, and cakes and bakes that a toddler can help to prepare. It solves problems, answers questions and provides an invaluable recipe source in one accessible and reliable volume.
- Author BiographySara Lewis is a freelance food writer and home economist and a mother. She writes regular cooking features for leading food and parentcraft magazines, and is the author of several children's cookbooks.
- Author(s)Sara Lewis
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 300 photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.