All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $35.87Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionThey say you learn more in the first two years of life than the entire rest of your life. I don't really kw who they are or how they base their conclusion but I do kw in my case they were probably very wrong. I used a kitchen filled with weapons and gizmos and a sick twisted brain to create the recipes you see in Cooking for the FUN of it. Little did I kw when I started that my pain was going away and my life was being turned around. After reading through numerous cook books I came to one conclusion. Cook books are so God awful boring that when I wrote this one I had to do my own thing and throw in tales of the journey of each dish you will make. I hope after making some of the meals in here that you will enjoy your journey as much as I did. If you are suffering and need a good lift or have something to work through, I'm sure this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyBill Schwab is a well rounded and very skilled tradesman having worked in the landscape industry for 20 years. He became a gourmet cook and master brewer after a horrible tragedy struck his life. His refusal to be held back transformed a huge setback into a huger gain in his life. Bill enjoys high speed power boating, restoring antique Harley-Davidson motorcycles, working the lost art of wooden boat building, crafting great beers, cooking and obviously, writing and helping others with the talents endowed by the creator. He resides in Reno Nevada, the biggest little city in the world and the most incredible place on earth. In his words words, you have one shot at this life, and you have to make every second count, so bury the needle of your tachometer in the red and venture onward!
- Author(s)Bill Schwab
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.