All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKick back and enjoy great food and a laid-back Australian coastal lifestyle with chef Steven Sw. Cooking on the Coast showcases Steven's most cherished recipes, from stylish restaurant food to simple home-style dishes. Whether he's relaxing with friends at Possum Creek, or having a casual beachside picnic, Steven draws from his extensive travels in Europe, Asia and Australia to create meals that are fresh, nutritious and inspired by the best local ingredients. Along the way he shares his passion for local seafood and organic produce, offers insights into the challenges of running an award-winning restaurant and celebrates the beauty of living, working and cooking on the coast. This title: is an updated edition of Steven Sw's popular first book, Byron: Cooking and Eating ; includes more than 100 of Steven's best recipes, from sophisticated restaurant food to home-style dishes; is complemented by stunning coastal photography by Brett Boardman; provides hints and ingredient tes, as well as colourful observations about cooking and eating on the coast. From its first home in Brunswick Heads to its recent move to Kingscliff on the North Coast of NSW, Fins has won chefs hats from the Sydney Morning Herald and Good Food Guide since 1998.
- Author BiographySteven Snow has been sharing his expertise and passion for seafood at his award-winning restaurant, Fins, since the doors first opened at Brunswick Heads in 1992. Following a move to the iconic Beach Hotel in Byron Bay, the reputation of the restaurant, and the man behind it, continued to grow. Now located at Salt village in Kingscliff on the North Coast of NSW, Steven cooks at Fins, travels the world and writes for newspapers and magazines, sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm for food, pinot noir, surfing, yoga and meditation.
- Author(s)Steven Snow
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.38Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.