All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoffee Is More Than Just a Necessary Morning Beverage or Afteron Pick-Me-Up! Coffee. Joe. Java. Liquid gold. Whatever you call it, coffee is one of the most popular beverages t only in the country, but all around the world. Coffee has been shown to have great health benefits, but many people only use it in its most common form: brewed as a hot drink. But coffee is so much more than that! Thanks to varying origins of beans and differences in the roasting process, coffee offers a wide range of flavors and undertones, which means there's a coffee bean you can use in just about anything. From new coffee drinks to chocolate cupcakes and spicy tacos, coffee adds a depth of flavor to every dish. In Cooking with Coffee, popular Internet blogger Brandi Evans discusses the history of coffee, different brewing options, and ways to make the best coffee in your own home. She then provides more than sixty recipes featuring brewed coffee, ground coffee beans, or instant espresso so you'll never run out of reasons to have coffee in your pantry. Recipes include: Orange mocha pudding cups Multigrain waffles with vanilla maple glaze Coffee caramel sauce Coffee-braised ribs Spiced roasted nuts And more! Skyhorse Publishing, along our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyBrandi Evans has been creating twists on recipes for her food blog, BranAppetit, since 2009. Born in Virginia, she grew up among seasoned home cooks and a love of food and family. After getting married, she decided she should learn to cook something other than grilled cheese sandwiches. Brandi currently creates new recipes for her food blog and regularly works with national brands for recipe development and testing. She has been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, is a contributor to the Huffington Post food section, and writes for local publications. She resides in Narrows, Virginia.
- Author(s)Brandi Evans
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight657 g
- Width184 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.