All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionCooking with Glo is a return to a dab and a pinch, a dollop and a sprinkle. This is cooking learned at a mother's apron strings; and her mother from her mother. McNeill believes that healthy cooking is social, convivial and accessible, and the recipes contained here are dispensed with a charm, wit and the sage wisdom pulled from a full life. She really is the Mrs. Beeton for our times.
- Author BiographyAt the age of 82, Glo McNeill won the television program Recipe to Riches grand prize of $250,000 and had her Luscious Lemon Pudding sold throughout Canada. Canada not only fell in love with McNeill's Luscious Lemon Pudding, they fell in love with McNeill. In an era of haute cuisine, McNeill was a throwback.
- Author(s)Glo McNeill
- PublisherMacintyrepurcell Publishing, Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacintyrepurcell Publishing, Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.