Cooking with Herbs and Spices: The Complete Guide to Aromatic Ingredients and How to Use Them, with Over 200 Recipes by Andi Clevely, Sallie Morris, Lesley Mackley, Katherine Richmond (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $9.36+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the complete guide to aromatic ingredients and how to use them, with over 200 recipes. This is the ultimate guide to identifying and using herbs and spices, complete with fascinating historical detail, and advice on growing them and using them in the kitchen. It includes over 200 recipes from all over the world for spice mixtures, rubs, pastes and classic dishes, as well as projects on making scented gifts, decorations and oils. It features illustrated instructions, identification guides, and facts on cultivation, medicinal and culinary uses. This compendium covers every herb and spice used in the kitchen, giving fascinating facts about cultivation, storage, preservation and culinary uses. It also offers delightful projects and recipes for scented gifts, and decorative items around the home, as well as delicious recipes from around the world. With tips and instructions on making spice rubs and pastes, herb mixtures and sachets, this book holds all you need for making the most of these fragrant and taste-enhancing ingredients. Lavishly illustrated throughout with step-by-step images, and a photograph of the finished item, this book guides you through every possible use of herbs and spices.
- Author BiographyAndi Clevely and Katherine Richmond are experienced gardening journalists and authors. Sallie Morris is a food writer specializing in the culinary use of spices. Lesley Mackley is a consultant to a herb and spice company.
- Author(s)Andi Clevely,Katherine Richmond,Lesley Mackley,Sallie Morris
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 850 photographs
- Weight1225 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.02
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.48
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.