All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRealised by Angelo Sindaco in collaboration with Andrea Sigri, Cooking with the Bears - Healthy Recipes by Hairy Men is the first cook-book dedicated to the world of Bears (a.k.a. big men with a lot of body hair). From Gramigna with Sausages to Guinness Cake, from Folktronic Spaghetti to Alternative Caponata, the 32 recipes collected in this cook-book have been selected by members of the Bear community. Cooks are photographed by Angelo Sindaco while preparing their dishes. Features a preface by Mike Enders, founder of AccidentalBear.com.
- Author BiographyAngelo Sindaco has been working as a photographer for a number of years and creating books out of his photographs on everything from cooking to fashion to youth culture. Angelo Sindaco approaches different worlds (the skinhead movement, music, sports), without taking a look at the political or ideological but rather returning to intimate, direct portraits that know how to seize the soul, the spirit, the style of his subjects. Angelo Sindaco drew cartoons for the seminal art and punk magazine Frigidaire in the early 1990s, and has long since established himself as a photographer for Vice and Rodeo Magazine among others, taking backstage pictures and live video footage at clubs. In 2000, this work led him to found EVA (Experimental Visual Arts), which puts artists and innovators in the front line.
- Author(s)Angelo Sindaco
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight1142 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.