All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionErnst Schuegraf combines his unusual combination of skills in cooking, photography, fine arts and kwledge of saints' lives to present this unique cookbook that captures a wonderful variety of recipes and inspiring biographies of each saint. This richly illustrated treasure of ancient and modern recipes from 21 countries celebrates the Catholic tradition of horing saints with special meals and recipes on their feast days. Some 73 saints are depicted here with over 170 recipes that cover a broad spectrum of dishes that includes main courses, side dishes, soups, snacks, breads and desserts. In addition to the wonderful recipes and stories of saints, this lavish cookbook is filled with color pictures of each dish, as well as each saint. It also offers a cooking glossary and four indices of recipes by name, saint, type and country.
- Author(s)Ernst Schuegraf
- PublisherIgnatius Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIgnatius Press
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight1696 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.