All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCook's Choice is a collection of over 800 complete, individual recipes that can be mixed and matched by any vice or experienced cook to create new mouth-watering combinations. New cooks will gain confidence as they complete each dish, and experienced cooks will have their imagination and creativity ignited. Cooking is one of life's artistic pleasures, and when creating a wonderful meal is the goal, there are many ways to design it. This cookbook gives the cook the option to pick and choose the recipes that will appeal to the appetites of his/her family and friends, and enhance the routine of everyday cooking.
The following suggested assortment of combined recipes will transform a humdrum meal into a mouth watering one:
Try adding a splash of summer to seafood by steeping it in Citrus Marinade and then serving it with Honey Lime Sauce.
To enhance the flavor of beef, cook it with the Parsley and Thyme Rub and serve with Dill 'n' Horseradish Sauce.
Whet the appetite by cooking Pork with a Honey Brown Sugar Glaze and serving it with Cranberry Gravy.
Add interest to a meal by serving Caramelized Onion Relish or Pepper 'n' Tomato Relish as a side dish.
Buttermilk Muffins spread with Honey Cinnamon Butter and served with Cider Coffee or Delightful Vanilla Milk are sure to be a breakfast hit.
Make the Holiday Season more festive by serving Chestnut Cake with Eggg Glaze, or Orange Cake with Double Chocolate Glaze.
For your next cook out or picnic, bake Chocolate Cottage Cheese Cookies and fill them with Mocha Cookie Filling, creating a fabulous sandwich cookie.
For a great snack liven up fresh fruit with Toffee Sauce and Spiced Nut Topping, or Cream Cheese Sauce topped with Crunchy Graham Cracker Topping.
Surprise someone with a Lemon Buttermilk Pie baked in a Poppy Seed Pie Crust, or with Butternut Squash Pie baked in a Cornmeal Pie Crust.
Add pizzazz to a sandwich by spreading the bread or roll with Cheddar Cheese 'n' Bacon Spread, Sun Dried Tomato Spread, or Roasted Garlic 'n' Onion Spread.
As an appetizer serve fresh vegetables with Cucumber Sour Cream 'n' Dill Sauce, Warm Ruben Dip, or Deviled Ham Dip.
The creative possibilities are limited only to the Cook's Choice of recipe combinations!
The book is divided into the following categories: Breads, Cakes, Doughs, Crusts, Cookies, Doughnuts, Cake and Pastry Fillings, Pie and Tart Fillings, Fresh Fruit Dips, Frostings and Glazes, Dessert Sauces, Syrups, Dessert Toppings, Beverages, Miscellaneous Recipes, Flavored Butters, Spreads, Fresh Vegetable Dips, Relishes, Stuffings, Salad Dressings, Meat and Seafood Marinades, Meat and Seafood Rubs, Meat, Seafood, Vegetable Sauces, and Gravies.
The reference section is also an invaluable feature and includes: Cooking Terms, Bread Baking Tips, Cake Baking Tips, Cookie Baking Tips, Frosting Tips, Meringue Tips, Muffin Baking Tips, Pastry Tips, Pie Crust Tips, Pie Filling Tips, Dessert Sauce Tips, Sauce Tips, Sauce Guide, Ingredient Substitute list, Ingredient Measures, High Altitude Tips, and High Altitude Baking Adjustments.
- Author(s)Heddy Panik
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $30.12New
- AU $14.63New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $29.38Trending at AU $35.56
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.