Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a busy day, colouring gives children the chance to relax their minds while being creative. Their imaginations will float free as they add colour to beautifully illustrated scenes of graceful sailing ships, mysterious masks, exotic animals and much more. Kids can chill out over the dreamy dot-to-dot activities and intricate colour-by-number scenes too, as fairytale castles, gentle genies and soaring songbirds come to life before their eyes. The perforated pages are easy to tear out, making it simple for children to display their colouring masterpieces.
- Author BiographyEugenie Varone graduated from a leading French art school in 2007. She now works as an illustrator and is the author of many books for Frenchpublishers such as Grund, Larousse, Bordas and Editions de la Martiniere.
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Kids
- Width230 mm
- Height285 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eugenie Varone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.