All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat s lots of fun and brain-building too? Crosswords! Kids love to solve puzzles, and while they re enjoying themselves, they re also improving language skills, logical reasoning, and even their kwledge of the world. This cool collection has real child-appeal with irresistible themes that range from Back to School to Di Delight to Sports Fans. The clues are just hard eugh to give young solvers a good challenge without leaving them frustrated. For example, Scaly Tales has questions about lizards, dragons, and swamp-dwelling reptiles, while Wiz Kids is perfect for Harry Potter fans, and Hit Toons asks about animated favorites. Of course, the solution to every crossword is included, just in case they get stumped.
- Author BiographySam Bellotto Jr. has been making puzzles professionally since 1979 in the Sunday New York Times Magazine. Today he contributes regularly to all the major crossword puzzle markets, including The New York Times, and also does a weekly crossword feature for high-profile newspapers and magazines. Bellotto's company, Crossdown, develops word puzzle computer games and software as well as the puzzles themselves. Crossdown has garnered the top People's Choice Award from the Educational Software Cooperative (ESC) four times between 1998 and 2004.
- Author(s)Sam Bellotto
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Weight154 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.