All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this title kids t only learn how to grow their own potatoes in containers, but how to prepare them to eat too! Step-by-step planting, care and harvesting tips give the beginning gardener a good basic understanding of the growing process. Delicious recipes from potato soup to potato-bacon salad, with step-by-step photos bring their homegrown vegetable to the table to share with others! Checkerboard Library is an imprint of ABDO Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Katherine Hengel
- PublisherCheckerboard Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCheckerboard How-To Library: Cool Garden to Table
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckerboard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width201 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.