All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. A collection of poems in Spanish and English celebrates the Spanish-American experience of growing up in a dual-cultural environment and includes works by such acclaimed writers as Sandra Cisneros, Martin Espada and Gary Soto.
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLori M Carlson
- Introduction byOscar Hijuelos
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.