Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about people whose ancestors lived in bondage and the ordeal and challenges facing them finding freedom in a world where others were still in bondage. It tells of the simple life challenges and the struggle of being accepted. It tells of those that were t resposible for the things that were done in the past but were willing to sacrifice everything to make the world they w live in better. It displays the simple beauty that life can hold and the courage to keep that beauty alive. It tells of how their leaders built a challenging world around them and proved to them they were equal to any man. This story contains hardships, challenges, humor and a zest for life as free as it possibly could be. The story takes place in the mid 1800's on a Louisiana cane Plantation. It tells of free people and the challenges they faced to hold that freedom as it was at a time and place in history that just wasn't ready for the change. It tells of the struggles and the pleasures that evolve through the good deeds of a group of people that had the belief that the best people in the world were treated the worst. To see the beauty of the outcome of this story, just take a stroll to the place called Cool Wind's Gate.
- Author(s)Wayne A Bernard Sr
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.