All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionCooperative and relay communications have recently become the most widely explored topics in communications, whereby users cooperate in transmitting their messages to the destination, instead of conventional networks which operate independently and compete among each other for channel resources. As the field has progressed, cooperative communications have become a design concept rather than a specific transmission techlogy. This concept has revolutionized the design of wireless networks, allowing increased coverage, throughput, and transmission reliability even as conventional transmission techniques gradually reach their limits. Cooperative and relay techlogies have also made their way toward next generation wireless standards, such as IEEE802.16 (WiMAX) or LTE, and have been incorporated into many modern wireless applications, such as cognitive radio and secret communications. Cooperative Communications and Networking: Techlogies and System Design provides a systematic introduction to the fundamental concepts of cooperative communications and relays techlogy to enable engineers, researchers or graduate students to conduct advanced research and development in this area. Cooperative Communications and Networking: Techlogies and System Design provides researchers, graduate students, and practical engineers with sufficient kwledge of both the background of cooperative communications and networking, and potential research directions.
- Author(s)C.-C. Jay Kuo,Wan-Jen Huang,Y. W. Peter Hong
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.