All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience all of Copenhagen's attractions and get lots of information about the city's sights, restaurants and accommodation. There are Insider Tips on entertainment and shopping, what to do on a limited budget, suggested walking tours and lots ideas for wellness and sport and travel with kids. Also contains: Festivals & Events, Travel Tips, Links, Blogs, Apps & More and Useful Phrases in Danish. Inside there's a large street atlas and a practical pull-out map. Copenhagen is the baby of Europe's capital cities. With its two landmarks, the enchanting Little Mermaid and the audacious new Opera House, it's simultaneously fairy tale like and modern. With MARCO POLO Copenhagen you'll discover the contented composure of the people of Copenhagen and the sense of comfort and security which their small capital radiates. This practical guide book, which is small eugh to slip into your pocket, lets you discover why the Danes are considered to be a happy people. Stroll through the narrow streets lined with half-timbered houses or the futuristic buildings in the A restad district. In the quarters left and right of the Stroget, Copenhagen's shopping mile, the city shows its international and majestic face. The MARCO POLO guidebooks Insider Tips point you to Copenhagen's Riviera, the best ice cream or to the most delicious smorrebrod in the city. The Low Budget tips in each chapter show how you can experience a great deal with very little money. With the new Best Of tips you can, for example, triumph over the rain in Perch's Tea Room or enjoy the Danish dolce vita on the Grabrodretorv. On the MARCO POLO Walking Tours you can go shopping away from the Stroget, explore the trendy Vesterbro quarter or take a bike ride to the famous Louisiana Museum. The Perfect Day suggests a compact tour bringing together the city's nicest highlights. The Dos and Don'ts warn you against impatience and jostling, as well as jumping to conclusions. MARCO POLO Copenhagen gives comprehensive coverage of all the city's districts. To help you find your way around there's a detailed street atlas, pull-out map inside the back cover with a metro map and practical pull-out map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.