All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith two well-kw instructors leading the way, Copic Coloring Guide, is the go-to resource for informative and educated information for crafters of all skill levels. Whether the individual is an experienced Copic coloring artist looking to expand her skills or is one who is just learning about the various coloring techniques, the material included in this publication will serve as a valuable resource. From the introductory explanation about Copic markers and their unique color-coding system, to tips and suggestions on the most compatible inks and papers to use, to step-by-step tutorials on the most popular coloring techniques, our coloring experts present useful and helpful information in an easy-to-follow format. Also included are a variety of eye-catching card designs divided into three chapters based on skill level to inspire enthusiastic card makers. Whether beginner, intermediate or advanced, coloring artists are sure to enjoy the information and projects included in Copic Coloring Guide. This is the ONLY Copic project book for card making on the market!!
- Author BiographyColleen Schaan is a Regional Copic Certification Instructor and team member of the Fine Art Education program for the South/East coast and travels extensively across the nation for workshops, demos, and trade shows. She holds English and secondary education degrees from Wartburg College and taught English at the middle school, high school and college level for 12 years before retiring to focus on a career in creative arts. She currently resides in Atlanta, Ga. with her husband and three fur babies.
- Author(s)Colleen Schaan
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note90 colour
- Weight231 g
- Width204 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- folkartkate03 Sep, 2012by
OK need to include pictures to color in the with the step by step guides
I purchased this book to help me learn to use my copic markers. I didn't like that it didn't have exercise in the book for you to do. You have to purchase the stamps from other stores to do the exercises. I liked that the book can give you ideas and places to purchase the stamps. I think it rates ok with other book for copics as there are not many about.
- recovre06 Sep, 2012by
Worth buying if you are serious about your cardmaking/scrapbooking
Having only just started using copic markers, I wanted to make sure that I knew how to get the most out of them and that my cards/scrapbooking would look great. The book provided easy to follow instructions and is worth getting. I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about their cardmaking/scrapping.
- maggielizaazoff05 Feb, 2012by
Perfect book for beginners and starting out in Copics.
I have been looking for a book about Copic pens for a few weeks now and this one just really appealed to me and to be honest, I was not disappointed one bit. Personally, I believe this book really is for someone that starting out and is looking for beginner tips and tricks. It contains lots of really useful hints and tips that are easy to follow and learn from. I wouldn't recommend this book to people that are medium to experienced in the use of Copic pens, I don't think it would be of use to you at all. Beginners will LOVE this book.. I hope you enjoy it!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80