All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative examination of financial institutions in the interwar period focusing on the UK, the US, Germany, France, and Japan. In this latest addition to the prestigious Fuji Business History series, the contributors to the volume analyse the ways in which different institutions coped with the financial crises at this time, and how they competed with each other. They also ask how this affected the financial climates of the countries in question. The discussion is divided into three parts: commercial banking, universal banking, and insurance and securities.
- Author BiographyMakoto Kasuya is Associate Professor in the Department of Economics, University of Tokyo. His research interests lie in the emergence of modern businesses in Japan, in particular banking and foreign trading.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFuji Business History S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notetables
- Weight502 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMakoto Kasuya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.