All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEndometriosis is a distressing condition in which tissue similar to the lining of the womb grows outside the womb and elsewhere in the body. It affects around two million women in the UK, causing pain, infertility, fatigue and great distress. Often dismissed as period pains, it can be difficult to diagse and treat, and needs careful overall management tailored to the needs of individual women. This book looks at the latest thinking on endometriosis.
- Author BiographyDr Zara Aziz is a GP specializing in women's health. She is clinical teacher at the University of Bristol, and a medical journalist who contributes to the national press and specialist journals. She writes a monthly column for the Guardian (Doctors Orders). Jill Eckersley is a health journalist and a longstanding Sheldon author, who has written several books for the list.
- Author(s)Dr. Zara Aziz
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.