Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIt is estimated that 15 to 20 percent of adults have gallstones, and the majority of sufferers are women. Many people don't tice symptoms for some time, but for very many people they can be a source of great discomfort. This book explains what gallstones are, who is most vulnerable, and describes diagsis of different types and treatments. It covers causes, treatments and lifestyle issues.
- Author(s)Joan Gomez
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication18/08/2000
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleOvercoming Common Problems S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Out-of-print date19/08/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.