All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a condition that affects millions of people worldwide, afflicting its sufferers with obsessive thoughts and fears, and enslaving them to compulsive behaviours with which they strive to cope. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy has been clinically proven to be one of the most effective therapeutic treatments for OCD sufferers, and here clinical psychologist Jan van Niekerk draws on the latest research to offer a practical, stepby- step approach to coping with the condition. This positive self-help guide helps readers understand OCD and the various treatment options available to them, and uses real-life examples, easy-to-use tools, and practical strategies to enable them to reclaim their lives. The Coping With Series Other titles in this highly regarded series of accessible guides for sufferers of common mental disorders address fears and phobias, anxiety and depression in children, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
- Author BiographyDr. Jan van Niekerk is a Clinical Psychologist in Adult Mental Health, Dept of Psychology, Fulbourn Hospital, Cambridge, with qualifications from University College and King's College, London, the University of Cambridge, and the Beck Institute. He lives in Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Jan Van Niekerk
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleCoping with
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.