All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCopper Nickel is a meeting place for multiple aesthetics, bringing work that engages with our social and historical context to the world with original pieces and dynamic translations. A nationally distributed literary journal housed at the University of Colorado, Denver, Copper Nickel was Founded by poet Jake Adam York in 2002. On hiatus since York's sudden death in 2012, it is w being revitalized under the editorship of Wayne Miller, the former Editor-in-Chief (2010-14) of the award winning journal Pleiades. Working with Miller are poetry editors Brian Barker and Nicky Beer, and fiction editors Teague Bohlen and Joanna Luloff. Starting in 2015, Copper Nickel will be published twice a year, in March and September. Copper Nickel 20 -- the first issue produced by this new staff -- will feature poetry, fiction, and nfiction, including work by National Book Critics Circle Award-winning poets Troy Jollimore and D. A. Powell; National Book Award and Pulitzer Prize finalist Adrian Matejka; National Poetry Series winner Erika Meitner; along with Pushcart Prize winners, Guggenheim Fellows, and many other decorated writers. The issue will also feature two Translation Folios, focused on Cape Verdean poet Corsi Fortes and German poet Jan Wagner.
- Author BiographyWayne Miller is an award-winning poet and translator. For twelve years Miller worked on the staff of Pleiades magazine and Press, where he co-founded the Unsung Masters Series. Miller is Associate Professor at the University of Colorado Denver, and is Managing Editor of Copper Nickel.
- PublisherMilkweed Editions
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMilkweed Editions
- Weight342 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byWayne Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.