All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis 21st issue of Copper Nickel features poetry, fiction, and nfiction, including work by National Book Award and National Book Critics Circle Award finalist James Richardson; Anisfield-Wolf Award recipient Martha Collins; Alice Fay Di Castagla Award winner Jehanne Dubrow; Guggenheim Fellow Mark Halliday; NEA Fellows David Hernandez, Henry Israeli, and Kevin Prufer; PEN/O. Henry Prize recipient Polly Rosenwaike; James Laughlin Award winner Tony Hoagland; James Merrill Fellow Anna B. Sutton; Lambda Literary Award winner Julie Marie Wade; Lannan Foundation Fellow Ed Skoog; as well as a number of writers at earlier stages in their careers. The issue will also include three Translation Folios introducing and contextualizing for an American audience the Chinese poet Yi Lu, the Danish fiction writer Christina Hesselholdt, and three Uruguayan poets: Laura Cesarco Eglin, Circe Maia, and Karen Wild. The cover of Issue 21 features new work by rewned artist, musician, and composer Mark Mothersbaugh.
- Author BiographyCopper Nickel is edited by poet and translator Wayne Miller -- who most recently served as Pleiades' editor-in-chief from 2010-14 -- as well as poetry editors Brian Barker and Nicky Beer, and prose editors Teague Bohlen and Joanna Luloff. He lives in Denver, CO.
- PublisherMilkweed Editions
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMilkweed Editions
- Weight314 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byWayne Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement21st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.