All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung factory worker, Victoria Dillwyn, is dreaming of someone who will first sweep her off her feet and then give her the type of marriage her parents share. At his father's request, Morgan Templeton leaves his playboy life behind to try and find out who is ripping off his family's factory. From the first meeting sparks fly, but is Ria willing to igre all the gossip about Morgan and his family? Will she be able to forget their differences in experience and wealth to fully trust him? Would the relationship constraints of the 1950s allow her to share her heart and body with him without worrying about the consequences? In the conflict of emotional need versus sexual desire, will only one or both have to pay the price?
- Author BiographyCeri Bladen was born 1970 in Caerleon, Wales. She moved to Swansea when she trained to become a Primary Teacher. After meeting her husband there, Ceri ended up staying for many years, teaching in various Primary schools around Swansea. After a set of twins and another, seventeen months later, Ceri gave up teaching to become a full time Mum. Wanting to spend more time as a family unit, Ceri and her family moved to Turkey, where they now live. Ceri has written her first book 'Copper', a historical romance, based on 1950s Swansea. It follows the romance between Victoria (Ria) Dillwyn and Morgan Templeton. Her next book, 'Persona' is a contemporary romance which follows the lives of actor, Daniel Spittle and Ella Hender, a journalist, who has to write an article on him. Throw a stalker into the mix, and things get a little bumpy... Ceri is working on sequels to both books. The sequel to 'Copper' follows the life of Tom Dillwyn (Ria's 'naughty' brother) and Janet Dawkins (Willow.) Tom felt Jane stiffen and pull away from his embrace. With a mixture of alcohol, tiredness and contentment, he opened his eyes slowly, relaxed. He wasn't prepared for what he saw. His eyes started at a sexy pair of low slung heels, travelled up never-ending, shapely legs, moved over the tiniest skirt he had ever seen, up a tight fitting t-shirt and landed looking into a pair of smouldering eyes the colour of malt whiskey. Tom could of sworn his tongue was on the floor when he croaked out, Willow? Jane was long forgotten.
- Author(s)Ceri Bladen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $22.01Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.