All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCopyright Workflow for Photographers: Protecting, Managing & Sharing Digital Images will help photographers build best practices for copyright registration and management into their existing image processing workflows using the popular Adobe(R) Creative Cloud(TM) software suite. Part legal manual, part software manual, the book will go beyond existing offerings in the copyright for photographers space by providing step-by-step guidance on protecting, managing, and enforcing intellectual property rights in their images using specific software tools. Written by a photographer, who is also serves a senior policy advisor at the U.S. Copyright Office, there is other resource better equipped to help photographers through this essential, yet hard-to-tackle, topic! The book's workflow approach capitalizes on widespread interest in the photography community in copyright protection and enforcement, enhancing digital workflows, and popular workflow software such as Lightroom(R), Photoshop(R), and Acrobat(R). This book is focused on U.S. copyright laws and requirements. Readers outside the U.S. may find it useful if they intend to register their images in the United States, or post images to websites based in the United States.
- Author BiographyChristopher S. Reed is an experienced copyright lawyer and professional photographer specializing in intellectual property, antitrust, and communications law. He most recently served as the senior advisor for policy and special projects to the Register of Copyrights at the U.S. Copyright Office and also as acting chief of the Office's public information and records management division. Before joining the Copyright Office, Chris served as an attorney in the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, where he worked principally on matters relating to the entertainment and media industries.
- Author(s)Christopher S. Reed
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width179 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.