All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting copy is often assumed to be a natural talent. However, there are simple techniques you can employ to craft strong written content with ease. This new, expanded edition teaches the art of writing great copy for digital media, branding, advertising, direct marketing, retailing, catalogues, and company magazines and internal communications. Using a series of exercises and up-to-date illustrated examples of award-winning campaigns and communication, Copywriting, Second Edition takes you through step-by-step processes that can help you to write content quickly and effectively. Including insightful interviews from leading copywriters, as well as illustrated case studies of major brands that explore the challenges involved in creating cutting edge copy, this book will provide you with all the tools you need to become a confident and versatile creative copywriter.
- Author BiographyMark Shaw has been a professional copywriter for more than 25 years. The founder of Jupiter Design, one of the UK's top 25 design agencies, he is now the President of Liquid Agency Europe, where he manages global brand and messaging for some of the world's leading organisations. Mark is also a practising design associate at the Design Council in the UK and a visiting fellow at Nottingham Trent University. He regularly lectures on copywriting, messaging and branding, and writes a weekly creative industries column for the Nottingham Post.
- Author(s)Mark Shaw
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note196 Colour
- Weight660 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.