All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUntil her father died, Cora's goal has been to look drop dead gorgeous in the latest fashion and be seen at all the right places. Now in order to keep her inheritance she can't buy any new clothes for a year, and she's assigned to help her ex-lover's wife, Vivian Gordon, rediscover her mojo. Cora's in serious need of a massage. And there's one N.B.A. coach who's ready to give her more than that.
- Author BiographyMelinda Curtis is the award winning author of light-hearted, contemporary romance that spans the sexy scale - from Harlequin Heartwarming (sweet romance, rated G) to her Hollywood Rules series (hot reads written as Mel Curtis). Sharp, sassy, modern version of a screwball comedy from Hollywood's Golden Age except a lot hotter. Jayne Ann Krentz (commenting on Blue Rules) Reading Slade and Christine's story reminded me of why I enjoy romance. SEASON OF CHANGE (book 3, Harmony Valley, Harlequin Heartwarming) has found a place on my keeper shelf! Brenda Novak Melinda Curtis knows romance, sports and humor and she makes all three sing in Amber Rules. Eileen Rendahl Melinda loves writing romances about women who don't realize how strong they are until a hero comes along to show them, while simultaneously capturing the wry humorous power struggle of falling in love (because, really, who lets the man have the last word?). Melinda loves all her children...er, books...equally. But some have different tones and characters than others. If you liked the more light-hearted Amber Rules, you'd probably also enjoy Blue Rules, Count on Love, Once Upon a Christmas and The Best-Kept Secret. If you liked the drama in Michael's Father, you'd probably also enjoy A Marriage Between Friends and Back to Eden. The rest of her library falls somewhere in between. Check out her website www.MelindaCurtis.com to sign up for book release announcements, read excerpts, and learn the story behind the story. Check out her Twitter feed (@MelCurtisAuthor). Or Like her on Facebook (MelindaCurtisAuthor) for the opportunity to win free stuff.
- Author(s)Mel Curtis
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.