All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring an ordinary visit to the library, a girl pulls a t-so-ordinary book from the shelves. As she turns the pages in this book about coral reefs, the city around her slips away and she finds herself surrounded by the coral cities of the sea and the mysterious plants and animals that live, hunt, and hide there.Chin's approach makes this book a must-have common core tool for teachers and librarians introducing scientific principals to young students.
- Author BiographyJason Chin is the author and artist of the award-winning book Redwoods, which Kirkus Reviews called, An inventive eye-opening adventure. His work also includes illustrations for Simon Winchester's The Day the World Exploded. He and his wife Deirdre, also an artist, live in Vermont.
- Author(s)Jason Chin
- PublisherFlash Point
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlash Point
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jason Chin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.