All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollector's edition, signed by Neil Gaiman and Chris Riddell. All copies numbered from a limited print run. There is something strange about Coraline's new home. It's t the mist, or the cat that always seems to be watching her, r the signs of danger that Miss Spink and Miss Forcible, her new neighbours, read in the tea leaves. It's the other house - the one behind the old door in the drawing room. Ather mother and father with black-button eyes and papery skin are waiting for Coraline to join them there. And they want her to stay with them. For ever. She kws that if she ventures through that door, she may never come back.
- Author BiographyNeil Gaiman, author, scriptwriter and creator of graphic novels, is British and lives in the USA. His diverse catalogue of books includes the novel The Graveyard Book, winner of the Carnegie Medal 2010 and Booktrust Teenage Prize 2009, Stardust (now a major feature film), the bestselling novel for young readers Coraline (now a major 3D-animated film), and the picture book The Wolves in the Walls, which was shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal. Chris Riddell is a much loved illustrator and acclaimed political cartoonist. He has won the Nestle Gold Award and two Kate Greenaway Medals. He is co-creator of the hugely successful New York Times bestseller the Edge Chronicles.
- Author(s)Neil Gaiman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteB&W
- Weight491 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Riddell
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
- Reading AgeFrom 9
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.